Thursday, December 30, 2010

ICK

Just a quick side note on how grossed out I am by my weight.  I dont even do the scale aymore.  It scares me.  I am doing a 21 day detox diet once kiddos head back to schol on Jan 3, but in the meantime my eating is soaring to new levels of crazy.
I now have this belly that hangs, this coming from the chick who used towear half shirts & have guys amazed at my gorgeous abs.  Yeah....these freaking psych drugs I takeSUCK ASS.  Yeah they keep me stable in my mood, but LORD I am almost 220 lbs & I am only 5 ft 6!!!!!!!!  I used to think 150 was heffer mode, but I would give my left boob for 150. 
Overeating is most def. a big part & Im soooo needing to get to an OA meeting ASAP.
Determined to hit the gym tomorrow & MOVE.  I havent worked out in weeks thanks to holidays, kids being home, Dad & having 2 colds in a row...ENOUGH. I gotta get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers